Digital Masterpieces is committed to safeguarding your privacy. In the following, we will briefly outline how your private data, such as photos, are locally processed on your device and what anonymous data we collect in order to improve our apps for you.
(I) Image Data Collection and Storage
- We use Apple’s Camera APIs and Photo APIs to capture, load and store images locally on your device. Thus, your private data never leaves the device and is perfectly save. Digital Masterpieces does not analyze or collect any private or image related data on your device, nor does Digital Masterpieces send any of this data to webservers.
Printing Service – CanvasPop
Printing Service – MyPostcard
(II) App Usage Data and Crash Reports
In order to improve our apps for you, we record and collect anonymized app usage data using Flurry Analytics. Flurry Analytics is a service provided by Yahoo as a brand of Oath, 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale CA 94089, United States. Yahoo and Oath comply to European Data Protection Regularization, and thus ensures that the collected and processed data is safe, and that neither Flurry or Digital Masterpieces can map a legal person to any of the collected data. The following data is collected:
- anonymized userID
- mobile device model (e.g., iPad or iPhone)
- mobile carrier information (e.g., Wi-Fi or Vodafone LTE)
- session length and number of sessions
- app specific event information (e.g., filters applied and configuration parameters)
- locale information on country level (e.g., United States, China or Germany)
Additional information how Flurry processes your data can be found here.